Thursday, February 28, 2013

my God is an AWESOME GOD!

Ok,....... so throughout this adoption I have related to songs to get me through.  They were kind of like my encouragement and assurance.  For example, in the beginning I clung to Jeremy Camp "Walk by Faith".  When we were waiting on approvals it was "One Thing Remains (Your Love Never Fails)".

Well, now that we are getting a lot closer to traveling, and everything is getting real, AND I am getting a little anxious about flying......for a day......to a foreign country.....and staying there for 2 weeks, I really find comfort in the song "Already There" by Casting Crowns.  I keep reminding myself that our Lord is already there in China, with Stephen, Hannah, and me and He's "got this" :)

So, tonight Stephen had a late ballgame, I had both kids asleep, and finally had some "me time", and I decided to look up the video on YouTube and watch/listen to this song for some encouragement. You know how when the video is over, other related videos will come up.......well I found this one (see below) and decided to click on it to check it out.......

.......boy o boy! This is one of those moments where it is sooooo obvious that God is speaking directly to ME.  Check it out (to the end) and you will see :) :) :)



Only an AWESOME GOD :)  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment