Monday, April 1, 2013

Hannah is ours!

PRAISE GOD FROM WHOM ALL BLESSINGS FLOW!!! I am typing this post with my baby in my arms.

       We got a phone call about 2:30 saying they were almost here at the hotel.  My heart started pounding!!  We got a knock at the door....opened it....and I saw one of the most beautiful sights....my Hannah, in person.  They came in, and I took her from the lady from the orphanage. She started pitching her one more fit. :)  I mean arched back and all.  Our guide and the lady left out of the room, and we gave her a cracker. PTL that calmed her down.  She held on to the cracker for at least an hour.  I'm sure you will see it in some of the pics. :)   She is doing great!!!  She has her times that she will just start crying, but it is mostly when Stephen or I pay her some attention. :)  We said she is just going to be like Mary Kathryn. :)  Please continue to pray for her because I'm sure she is scared to death still.


Finally in Mama's arms


God bless this little cookie/cracker

My FAVORITE pic of the day.....she went to sleep 
in my arms about 30 minutes after we got her!!!  :) :)


Signing paperwork....our guide is the greatest!....
we did all of this at the hotel so we would not have such a long day tomorrow......
thank you, David

She seems to like books.....she will flip the pages herself.
The one she likes most is a picture album  I brought with pics
of MK and Deacon  :)
We are working on saying KaKa and Deacon!


January 13, November 30, and April 1.......
these are the days I will remember for the rest of my life.....
......the days I held my babies for the first time!!!!!


THANK YOU LORD FOR YOUR BLESSINGS!!


17 comments:

  1. She is a gift from God. I can only imagine how blessed all 3 of you feel. I pray that the Lord will continue to make this a smooth transition. It's amazing to me how he already has. Hannah is truly a blessing and has also received a wonderful gift...becoming y'alls daughter;).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every good and perfect gift is from above ...James 1:17

    ReplyDelete
  3. Julie,
    I praising the LORD with you!! Hannah is so beautiful, and she is where God planned all along for her to be - in your arms!! GOD IS SO GOOD AND SO AMAZING!! Hannah is home now!
    All Praise to Him!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is such a beautiful blessing! So happy for y'all, and will keep praying for a safe journey.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Julie, she is beautiful! and you are glowing with her in your arms! Can't wait to hold her! Prayn for your safe return!
    Aunt Cynthia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on the arrival of your daughter. We are very happy for you.
    Kirsten from AOW.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you kirsten....i really think things are going well so far....i can tell she is scared, but so far she is letting me do things for her. she's not so sure about stephen yet, but we're getting there.

      Delete
  7. AWWLlll!!! She is Beautiful Julie!!! We are huddled around the computer looking at all the pictures! lol! So Thankful she is doing well, she will get better with each day. How is she with Stephen? Praying you have a great night and wonderful day tomorrow with your new GIFT from GOD!!! God is SO GOOD!!!! Love yall!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Where is Stephen in all these pix???? Tell him he has got to help some.....He acts like he is on vacation or something!! Get in the game boy! LOL!!!!
    Matt

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welllll...she is not so sure about daddy right now.....she cries if he tries to hold her...She did let him feed her some last night and she sat on the floor while he played with her :).....we are just taking baby steps and he is the official photographer ;)

      Delete
  9. Julie and Stephen...tears are in my eyes. She is absolutely gorgeous!! You look so happy and we are happy for you guys! Praying that God will continue to bless you while you are there. We can't wait to meet her!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yeah!! We are so excited for you all that this day finally came! She is absolutely beautiful!!! Happy uniting birthday miss Hannah! I hope this night goes smoothly for you both and that time will pass quickly so that you can bring her home to mk & deacon! Love you all:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Girl, I am sitting here bawling like a baby over these pics (not surprised, are you????)!!! She is BEAUTIFUL and I am SO incredibly excited for all of you! Praying for a good night and next few days. We want MORE pics!!! Sending lots of love!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh Julie!!! When I found out about your blog, I had no idea what to expect.... Well let me just say my cup runneth over! I can't even imagine how heavy your heart is right now... I can't wait to meet her and give her her 1st haircut!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Julie, So thankful to see her in your arms and that y'all are doing good. She is beautiful and orphaned no more!!! Y'all are in our prayers. Have a great time in China.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats Julie and Stephen! She is very beautiful and blessed to have you two as her parents!

    ReplyDelete