Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Time Flies.....

....when you're having fun!  Today marks one month that our little Hannah Grace has been in our arms.  Wow!  What a great month it has been.
I love........
* the way she grins at me when she catches me just staring at her,
* her "squeezey" hugs,
* the way she bows her head and puts her hands together when we say the blessing and prayers at night,
* that she will cuddle with me more and more,
* the fact that she is showing us her personality more and more :)
* and most of all, that I can call her mine!

 To celebrate today, we had a little photo shoot this morning ;)

  


Proverbs 24:12 (New Living Translation) " Don't try to avoid responsibility by saying you didn't know about it. For God knows all hearts, and he sees you. He keeps watch over your soul, and he knows you knew! And he will judge all people according to what they have done."

I continue to praise the Lord that He opened my eyes to adoption and put that upon my heart.  He knew what I knew, and he didn't give up on me.  We have been blessed beyond measure!


 

We had our one month "check-up" with our social worker from the adoption agency yesterday, and all went well.

And now for a few more random shots of our life. :)

Ready for Church :)

Hannah's 2nd Birthday "Party"
(and by party I mean cake after Sunday lunch :)

I  have to brag on one of my big babies....... Monday while Hannah was napping, Deacon came to me and said he was "ready to ride his bike without training wheels,"  and boy was he ever.  After a few attempts, he was off!
(yes, he is on a pink bike.....Mama couldn't get the training wheels off of his "boy bike" :)


I am one proud and Blessed Mama.



4 comments:

  1. LOVE the pictures Julie! She is beautiful! And a Big "WHoop WHoop" to Deacon! Faith learned to ride (w/out TW before our trip to China) So glad to hear all is well in the McDuffie family! Love yall!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh & Happy Birthday Miss HG!!! & Happy One-Month!

    ReplyDelete