Sunday, September 1, 2013

A Whole Half of a Year

Today marks six months since our Gotcha Day.....six months to the day that I first got my hands on my sweet baby girl! :) :) :) Stephen and I were looking through our China pics last night, and it is amazing to see the difference only six months has made.

Six moths ago Hannah was scared to death and really didn't want any part of us.
 
(4-1-2013)

Today she is bubbly, happy, smiley, and says "hold you" about a million times a day. 
("hold you" is what she says when she wants us to hold HER)
(9-1-2013)

Six months ago Hannah had no idea what a family was all about......today she has one of her very own.

Six months ago no-one had any idea that Hannah's hip was dislocated.....today she has made it through surgery, a spica cast, and is on the road to recovery.


Six months ago Hannah had no idea where Georgia was.....today she can say GO DAWGS with the best of 'um.

Six months ago I thought I knew, but I really had no idea how much love I could have for a precious little girl that was born in my heart.


WE LOVE YOU HANNAH GRACE MCDUFFIE!!!!!!!
HAPPY SIX MONTHS





3 comments:

  1. Jennifer and I are so happy for all of the wonderful news! We love looking at the pics you post Julie! We have been thinking about and praying for y'all so much. God is very good and has really been looking over you all. You all are very close to and mean a lot to us. We are always here if you need anything. We love all of you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is the first date you wrote correct? Because I just noticed that April 1st to September 1st is only 5 months. Congratulations!! She looks so happy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bahahahaha! O my goodness yes, it has been 5 months.....now you see how crazy things really are around here!

      Delete