Tuesday, April 9, 2013

A Trip to the Zoo

This morning we went to the Guangzhou Zoo.  We all really enjoyed our trip.  
(just wished MK and Deacon could have been here with us)

 

This Zoo actually had more animals than I was expecting.  
Here are just a few.
 
 


I got some really cute pics of Hannah with her Daddy today. 
(or "Gaga", as she has stared calling him :)

  

 

Tonight we went to eat at an Irish Pub.  It was GREAT!

Please don't judge me for this next pic, 
but Stephen and I laughed and laughed so I just had to post.

We ordered apple juice for Hannah to drink and this is how it came........
(don't worry, we tasted it first :)

Favorite pic of the day....
An Orphan No More :) :)

LOVE Y'ALL!



5 comments:

  1. Love the zoo pics! It looked like she had a ball:) Loving the pics of her and "gaga":)...and the nice "pint" of apple juice that you gave that baby! Now I've been semi ok with you being gone since we've been out of school..but now that we're back..it's time for you to come home:) Have a good night! Love ya'll.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Julie! These pics with Stephen are awesome! I hear she is a total "Mama's girl", so I'm sure Stephen was excited about these too! MK and Deacon walked right into school this morning like they owned the place! :) Can't wait for ya'll to get home!! Love ya'll!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoying following the "journey"!! The pictures all melt my heart, but the last one of her smiling just made me cry! AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad y'all are bonding so well. I know in y'all's hearts she has always been yours, but as you stated shes not an orphan anymore. I am so proud of you both and as Christina said ready for y'all to get back to GA too. Praying for your fast and safe return;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Julie - been following ya'll daily and even have "Muv" checking in! The last picture and caption brought tears to my eyes! She is one lucky little girl to be joining your family! HUGS!!!!

    ReplyDelete