Friday, April 12, 2013

Our Last Post From China

This morning we went to the botanical gardens here in Guangzhou.  
I know I seem to say this about everything, but it really was beautiful.  
We just walked around and took it all in.





 


and Hannah had her one more good time just scooting around :)

This post is kind of bitter sweet.  It is the last post we will be making from China.  Coming into this, I'm not sure exactly what I was expecting, but this trip has been beyond anything I could have imagined.  Everyone has seemed to go out of their way to make sure we were taken care of.  I have really felt the presence of the Lord (cause I have really been praying :), and because I know it was HIS will for Stephen and me to be in this very spot at this very time.  We are blessed beyond belief to be able to have come to China and bring our daughter home with us.
That being said...........I can't wait to get home and get my hands on my other two babies!!!!!!  I promised myself I would not dwell on it or post on here everyday how much I missed them every second, but this is our last day so, oh well :)  It has been really hard.  Even though we have been having lots of fun and doing all kinds of cool things, they weren't with us, and that was always in the back of my mind.  I am soooooo ready to hug my babies, see my dirt road :), eat some good ol' south GA cooking, drink some sweet tea, watch MK dance, and Deacon play ball.....Home, here we come (with Hannah!)

LOVE Y'ALL






3 comments:

  1. Julie,
    I have so enjoyed following your journey and seeing God show himself strong on your behalf!!! I so appreciate your enthusiastic, thankful heart!!! You just keep saying it - God has made everything beautiful in His time. He saw everything HE made and it was and is good!! I give HIM praise with you. Thank you for encouraging me. I'm attached to my dirt road too - it's beautiful. Hope to see you soon. Praying for safe flights!! HE IS BEHIND AND BEFORE YOU!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've gotten us all teared up this morning! The kindergarten crew loves you and can't wait for the reuniting of your family! Lots of love and safe travels!!!!! We love you all:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amen!! We are READY too;) I am know the Lord has and will continue to bless the McDuffie family. Love y'all

    ReplyDelete