Thursday, January 2, 2014

Catching Up

Hannah's first Christmas was wonderful!!!!  She enjoyed every minute of it.  From gathering with family, to giving gifts, to receiving gifts....she had her one more ball. :)

Church Christmas play

I sure do love my cat, (undressed) Wiseman ;), and ladybug

Christmas with Nanny and Papa

Our "family of five" Christmas (me, Stephen, and the kiddos)
It was so sweet.  I think the three of them had just as much fun giving each other gifts as they did opening their own.

And Christmas morning :)  
Hannah was a little hesitant to go into the living room.  
I think she thought Santa was still in there, but once she did......it was on!!! :)




Little Sista played so hard that she fell out that afternoon......literally :)



I couldn't resist posting this pic of New Years Eve.  It is hilarious to me.  They all (well MK and Deacon) wanted to stay up and see the New Year come in.  Welllll Deacon made it until about 10:00, but the girls were still going strong at midnight.  This was taken just after the ball dropped.


But I would have to say my favorite picture of this Holiday Season is this one
Our family TOGETHER!.....Christmas 2013!

***** Disclaimer*****
I know that this blog has been to document our adoption journey/process, and for the most part to document Hannah, and I love looking back at the things I post.  It really helps me to keep up with things.  It has been a great way to document important events and moments in our lives.  I said all of that to say, be forewarned!  My intentions for the coming year is to document more about all of my babies.....Hannah, KaKa, and Deacon.  So, if you visit us later.....you may even see a post that has nothing to do with Hannah. ;)








1 comment:

  1. Love it. Sure do miss seeing you guys on Wednesday nights. So thankful I can keep up with y'all through the blog though. Keep it going please! Love Aunt Brenda.

    ReplyDelete